Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Whole World Will Be Different Soon....


It's the sweetest thing.... 

My ICU nurse Alekh just came in and told me that after
receiving the blood I did today and the following testing that was done - Dr. Yang has deemed me well enough to leave the ICU tonight after dinner.

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'll let ya know about the new digs once I get moved in.

ICU has been an experience to visit but I have crossed it off my list now so from this day forward....

Pictures From afar..... last day in ICU

Please s'cuse the hair.
Saying goodbye to Kacie
...and Alekh.








3 comments:

  1. Sooo, Soooo, Happy for you!!! PS: The hair?? Don't worry about it!!! May you have a good nights rest in A ROOM WITH A VIEW!!! Always, Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! It is a very happy day! Hope you get an even better nights sleep tonight in your cozy, relaxing, QUIET room with a view...and a TV!
    Hope you achieved today's goal of comfort. Your hair is fine...but where is your smile? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to even more good reports!!! ...and we continue to keep you in prayer. Dona

    ReplyDelete