Friday, September 6, 2013

The devil is in the details.....The poison is in the dose....

Oh what a beautiful day it was here today!

Although I wish I could've taken better advantage of it, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

My friend Marilyn came by with some killer lunch. It was absolutely delicious and she, Nick, and I, ate outside on the patio in the warm sunshine under crystal blue skies.

Later, I shored up the IV therapy plan that I mentioned yesterday. The nurse is coming to give me my first 3 hour installment on 9/17 @ 8:00 am.

Otherwise, my biggest gripe these days
(And I must be on the mend if I'm starting to gripe) is the nasty side effects of some of my meds most notably the shaking and tremors. Inside and out. Like 24/7.
I have things I need to write and I don't dare even try in this current state.

I told my brother today about the tremors and he said his doctor would recommend a glass of red wine.

I told him my dry cleaner would not.

A lil bro humor.

Tomorrow marks a whole week that I've been home. The first full week in the last five and I am so grateful for that.

Thanks for reading here.

More soon.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. So glad you can enjoy the weather and sit outside! Hate that the tremors are plaguing you but when they reduce that CellCept hopefully it will lessen. Continue the slow pace and let recovery happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my case for white wine... ; )
    Enjoy this day, Bob Lenz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. white wine indeed...though you probably should not be drinking on all those meds. just gotta keep on enjoying your days and adjust the best you can until your meds are reduced. Congrats on a full week out...that is awesome! :) Be sound my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. One week home and many more to come...keep on keeping on (slowly)!

    ReplyDelete