Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tell me why.....I don't like Mondays....

I went to bed Monday night and things were ok but then I woke at 3 am shaking like a leaf in a wind storm.

My temp is 102.8.
My BP is 157/91.
My head is throbbing.
And my heart rate is 122.


I called the tx center and left a message.
I'm becoming a real P.I.A..

So what's up with Monday night into Tuesday? Every Monday night since the operation something has gone south.

Grrrrr.

I' M TRYIN' TO GET WELL HERE!!!

So another beautiful warm August night and I'm laying here in a tee shirt, sweat shirt, under a blanket, and a down comforter.

I took 2 Percocet, because they contain Tylenol (for the fever) and hopefully that will let me sleep.

I'll let you know what I find out in the am.  

5 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting to hear how you feel as the night/morning progresses and what the doctors say. I know you're ready for the roller coaster ride to be over and get into some smooth sailing. More prayers! Hang in there. We're with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, just checking up on you my friend. Hang in there. Things will start to level out shortly. I just have a gut feeling about this. I got to see and talk with your Dad a little bit on Saturday night. I try and get on here as much as I can, but to be honest with you, I just can't get on here every day like I would like to. So hurry up and get straightened out so I can come and visit you. As always, I will keep praying for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another reason why Mondays suck. Gotta hang in there my friend. perhaps this could just be from your medication adjustment? Keep that fever down with more Tylenol as needed...and let us know how the rest of the morning and day go and what the doctors say. Please be sound...as always...im thinking about you...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medication adjustment is a battle; it will take awhile before they find the right combo and levels for your body. Damn fever....I know they will get that under control but it's no fun. Just remember, the organs are working great. I know this other stuff is troubling but it will eventually pass and you will be like new. Continuing with thoughts and prayers; virtual hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cuz - just checking in and will be anxious to hear how you make out. Maybe we can cross Mondays off your calendar for a while (wishful thinking). Hope they get the right combination of meds for you and soon you have smooth sailing. I "Believe"!! Love-Laura

    ReplyDelete