Friday, August 23, 2013

I feel like a (bad) number....

4 o'clock am here now at Ground Zero.

I slept the first part of the night away pretty well but now I am awake with a fever again. My blood pressure is pretty high 178/98 and my heart rate is 122.
They just weighed me - there's no weight gain. So they've given me more painkillers and some Tylenol for the fever and started another bag of antibiotics.

Laying here shaking like a car with a bad timing belt is no fun

I'm hoping, by morning, some things change. 

I'll keep you posted

6 comments:

  1. hugs...heres another warm blanket to help with the chills...hope the fever breaks soon. Hang in there bob...you WILL get thru this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's morning...I hope things have changed and its looking a lot brighter for you. I know how dark and impossible it must have felt shaking with chills and heart racing at 4 this morning. You will get through this with a little help from your friends up above and here below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're all sticking with you -- so YOU stay STRONG! Fight-fight-fight! and then you'll Win-win-win!! Luv ya! Cuz Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your down, nights are always the worst! luckily the mornings are bright and cheery. Gather the strength you need and keep working! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping things are better this evening. Know you must be very tired of the challenges of complications. We continue to pray that you will soon seen the light at the end of this tunnel. Wishing you well soon. Lots of Love, Dot and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there Bob, you will get through this even though it seems overwheming. We are praying, Dona

    ReplyDelete