Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Almighty Fear

So spending half the day in the York Hospital ER for evaluation. And after a plethora of new bloodwork and some IV's, the attending ER physician consulted with Dr. Yang and he wanted me to be re-admitted to the hospital in Harrisburg.

So this is where I am now.

Ironically back in the very same suite that I left 4 days ago.

When I got off the elevator on this floor it was like rock star status as one nurse down the hall cried "MR. LENZ!!!!!"
This caused several other nurses to come out and look and they all "welcomed me back".

There's something a bit sick about this.

I haven't seen the doctors yet so that's it for now.

I'll post when I can.

7 comments:

  1. Rock star status in a way that I know you don't want....
    They will figure out what is going on but I know you don't want to be there. We will continue the healing prayers to get you back out. Stay calm and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My I have your autograph??! Things will work out, and you will be back home soon! Hang in there! Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear this but try to remain calm. you are in good hands. we will continue to pray. hang tough. stay strong. sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, I'm so sorry to hear that you're back in the hospital! I'll be thinking about you and I'll pray for you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear this Bob. Continuing to pray for you and our those at our prayer meeting tomorrow evening will be lifting you up in prayer as well. Hang in there and don't overdo it. Blessings and prayers! Dona

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry to hear this...you know im thinking of you and hoping for the best. They better have all their best doctors focusing on you! Please hang in there...im there in spirit. be sound bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw this at 12:26am -- so sorry you're back in the hospital. I "BELIEVE" and you need to keep believing that this too will pass, and you'll be stronger for it. Hang in there. Sending hugs & always prayers. Luv ya! Cuz Laura

    ReplyDelete