Monday, September 16, 2013

There's no reason to get excited...

So the drug delivery man came tonight at 8:30 with 3 packages of drugs, an IV pump, IV pole, sharps container, bags, syringes,  swabs, tubing, additional Cytogam info, and about 15 pages of paperwork for me to sign.

One of the most interesting was this page:




....listing all the risks and possible side effects of tomorrow's Immunoglobulin IV therapy.

 
 




Guess I better cross my heart and spit.

I'm seriously hoping that it all goes rather uneventfully.

I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying that all continues to go good for you my friend. Also, you have a good friend that today just happens to be his birthday, and I know he will be watching over you. Bugsy Madigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...why dont they just have you do this at the clinic?

    ReplyDelete