Saturday, September 21, 2013

Richter Report...



I started the Astagraf XL this morning with high hopes that this new approach would help curb the tremors, but by about lunch time it was apparent that was not going to be the case.

Not only are the tremors 2x worse, but the lo-grade fever is back and my heart rate is really high.

Argh.

I called the tx center and the nurse advised me to tough it out today and go back to the standard Prograf twice a day tomorrow 

And we all know how that works.

I would be game for trying to give new drug a shot for a few days if there's light at the end of the tunnel (especially since I've got a 2 month supply of it now) but I have to go by what they tell me so my drug pioneering days may be over.

I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. Still blogging with wit and pizzazz in the midst of discomforts. That's the Bob we know and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all 'with you' and wish you the best. If we could just be 'anchors' it might hold down the shaking a bit. But, "I Believe" Bob! Hang in there!! Cuz Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there Hez. everyone is praying. you def. have lots of anchors. be strong. try to rest and relax a bit. sending hugs. IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR HOCKEY......... \m/,

    ReplyDelete