Friday, August 1, 2014

My Frame of Mind.......................If I could frame my mind, where would I hang it?


II

Today, a year ago, just about mid-day was when I got "the call." 

The number on my phone came up as UNKNOWN - that's how the tx center always shows up, but it couldn't have been more fitting as there was no way to have known what exactly lay ahead. It's been a heck of a year, time that I almost surely would not have had, an incredible experience, and isn't that what life is all about.....the experience?

Sorry about replaying all of this for you again but it is like a movie about a life that's like a movie that is just on continuous replay this weekend. Even the weather today mimics that of last August 1 to a tee.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. So much in life is UNKNOWN....
    The movie continues to play. And the plot thickens!

    ReplyDelete