Thursday, July 31, 2014

Triduum

I

Ok, for those of you that know me close-up, you know that last year at this time things were kinda bleak. July was coming to an end and I hadn't had a prospective call from the tx center in like.......ohhhh a hundred years or so.

Unawares to me.......that began to change on this very day July 31st, 2013.

Today begins my forever-on own personal triduum.

At about 12:30 this afternoon, a year ago today, my donor lost his life and shared the one he had with me so that I could keep mine.




It is a beautiful morning here in South Central today, just as it was a year ago this morning. I can not even begin to tell you the thoughts, scenenarios, and emotions that are all part of the circus inside my head today.
It is all so very bittersweet. I am forever grateful.

This is the ever-constant thread that is running through my thoughts for the next few days.

If you get a chance about mid-day today, give a pause, a smile, a prayer, or a shout-out to my donor.
I know I will.

Thanks so much.

3 comments:

  1. May God bless and keep your donor in the glory of his kingdom. May Gods face shine on his family and comfort them in the remembrance of their loved one. May God continue you bless you in your new life and good health. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Anniversary that is shared by two families..... in two different ways!! God bless you all!!! :) Always, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that and continue to pray for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete