Sunday, February 2, 2014

This is Worth My Attention......

Today, it has been six months since my surgery. This is kind of a milestone in the transplant world.
I was reminded by a very good friend last night, as I was watching the Penguins game, that six months ago I was in a very different place, thinking very different thoughts. I fell asleep last night reliving those moments.
All in all, it's great to be here.
Six months ago, at this moment, I was just about half-way through my transplant surgery.
Tomorrow at this time they should just be finishing up my incisional hernia surgery and then it's back to the now familiar road of recovery.

I certainly appreciate all the good wishes and offers of help, and to the people who observed this 6 month date with me. It brings a big 'ole smile to my face. Thank You!
I'll post tomorrow after-the-fact to let you know how it all goes.
Thanks for checking in here.

1 comment:

  1. It is a GREAT DAY to know you're six months out! And tomorrow will be another hurdle that you'll sail across with flying colors. Prayers and positive thoughts as always! Looking forward to hear how all went tomorrow or when you feel up to letting us know. And PLEASE let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to make your life just a little bit easier and/or more comfortable. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete