Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Now for something completely different......

Today 9/11, is my Dad's Birthday and for those of you that are lucky enough to know him - you know he rocks.
He has helped so much with everything since the transplant. Taking me back and forth to the hospital (a couple of times) to clinic, and just helping here at home with my family.

I am forever grateful.

Here's a repost of an earlier pic of him Skyping from home while I was in the hospital.

 

How cool is that?

Happy Birthday Dad!

Love ya!

7 comments:

  1. Agree Bob! Happy Birthday Uncle Ray! What a great loving and sharing person.

    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Lenz!! From Mary Lou Brannan and all the Stempka's!! Yes, you TOTALLY ROCK!!! :) You have a great day Hez! Always, Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Dad. He sure did a good job with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to still have him around AND I AM fortunate enough to know your dad; I send him a huge belated birthday wish!! So nice to have a positive event to attach to 9-11...thanks for being born and, having "cool kids", Ray Lenz : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to meet your Dad some day soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday Ray!!

    ReplyDelete