Thursday, August 1, 2013

Take my hand...... Walk beside me...... This could be the day..........

Well, the drought is over...

I just received a call from the Transplant Center with a kp offer.

The TX Center always comes up as "Unknown" on my phone - 
appropriate in so many ways.


I am first on the list and it looks like this may be a GO. (Then again, we've been here before)

The donor is said to be a young person and so I am told the organs should be excellent. I ask you to please say a prayer for their family in this heart wrenching time and bless both the donor and their family for this truly selfless gift of life to others.

My Transplant coordinator Becca told me this may be a long drawn out ordeal so I'm going to the tx center now and will update here when I can.

Best to all!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment