Monday, April 23, 2012

Perhaps the dream is dreaming us......

Dreamlike. That's what yesterday seemed like. I remember looking at the hallway ceiling as I was being wheeled to the operating room, after saying byes to my kids, and I was thinking "So this is it. I never thought this would actually come to pass".
Now lo and behold ...it hasn't. Not just yet anyways.
Today I felt really, really, rundown and just couldn't get it out of second gear.
Just mentally and physically exhausted which is kinda weird 'cos I sure wasn't doing anything "physical" yesterday.

I really, really, want to thank everyone for all the calls, texts, thoughts, and prayers.
I have the best bunch of friends that anyone could ever hope for.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Bob...hope you are feeling a bit better today...ill be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob - I have been praying and thinking of you! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - by the way that was from Jessie

    ReplyDelete