Monday, February 27, 2012

A bit of that déjà vu feeling.....

At 7:30 this morning I got a call from Pinnacle once again telling me I was a backup prospect for a SKP transplant.
They told me they had plenty of my blood and asked for my permission to do the cross matching.
I was told that the organs were from an 18 year old donor and that the lead surgeon thought these would be great organs for me. I was also told that I was in the first choice slot at Pinnacle, however there were other prospective recipients at  two other centers that were going to be given first consideration.
And so now, it's once again, a waiting game. Once again I'm to "just go about my day just like normal".
Right.
That's it for now but I'll keep you posted.
Until then ....say a prayer for the family that lost an 18 yr old.
Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Boston is pulling for you Bob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleveland is pulling for you too Bob! Wishing you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete