Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Close but no cigar.......

Just finally heard back from the people at Pinnacle and found out that I was a perfect  match for the organs......but so was the person that was ahead of me on the transplant list.
That person received the SKP transplant and I wish them the absolute best.
It's very cold, but sunny here today and at this juncture  I can only imagine waking up on a beautiful morning like this with the firm belief that from this day forward you are going to get better....and feel better. 
That's my hope for the person who received these organs.
That's the hope that I continue to hold onto.

Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

  1. We'll get there Dad, Love ya

    Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. another step forward. that person is no longer ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the faith my friend-Rick & Kathy

    ReplyDelete