Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't need no stinkin' gall bladder!

Wellll......that wasn't so bad! Thanks to my helpers Travis, Kara, Nick, & my Dad. And all those who offered to help. At the post-op check up, the doc said that I'm "a good healer" and that I'm good to go.
So it's upward & onward. This was my last hurdle and so I am now officially on the transplant list without any restrictions now. They tell me the average wait is 3 years, but since when are we doing anything around here on the "average" ? That's the latest from here. There you go Michelle. ; )

5 comments:

  1. Behind you all the way Dad!
    -Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers for you, Bob. And I LOVE the post it note idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a journey. Now yours consists of a transplant. I went first...now it's your turn. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you Bob! God will be with you all the way through this journey. When it's all over it's back to Colorado for us!!! Deb

    ReplyDelete